BEAUTY PRODUCT NAMES. AROMA BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Beauty Product Names
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (Beauty products) Avon’s beauty products include cosmetics, fragrances, toiletries, and skincare products. This category includes leading brand names like: Avon Color™, Anew™, Skin-So-Soft™, Advance Techniques™, Avon Naturals™ and mark™.
- (Beauty products) Most make-up is petroleum-based, as are laundry detergents.
- A word or set of words by which a person, animal, place, or thing is known, addressed, or referred to
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; “They named their son David”; “The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader”
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; “his name really is George Washington”; “those are two names for the same thing”
- A famous person
- Someone or something regarded as existing merely as a word and lacking substance or reality
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; “sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me”
8: Bathroom products – COMPLETED
I’m going to try to use some of them up before buying more.
Some tend to come free with other purchases and some come bundled in sets. Some are gifts and some are impulse buys in that I don’t need a new face wash but oh why not it’s on sale and I’ve wanted to try this one.
I’m aiming to completely use up 5 infrequently used products. Or frequently used products I have multiples of. More than 5 is a bonus but that’s the minimum I’d like to see go.
I own 4 body moisturisers, 6 face wash, 3 toners, 2 eye creams, 2 face mask treatments and at least 7 hair styling products just to name a few.
Progress so far:
1. Colourseal conditioner (came free with a home hair colour)
2. Eye cream
3. Pure face wash
4. Body gel (never liked using it because it felt tacky)
5. Berry bath salts
6. Olive body wash
7. Natio toner
8. Olay face wash
9. Aromatherapy soap bar
10: Neutrogena face scrub
11: Spray in conditioner
Brand name chuckles